Nissan Dealer Serving West Covina, CA
Find your next Nissan Altima at the West Covina Nissan dealership, Nissan of Duarte. Perhaps you’re in the market for the Nissan Frontier or Nissan Rogue. Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll get a great deal at your local dealer.
- We are located close to home or work.
- We offer flexible terms and affordable payments.
- Our service technicians are trained on the latest Nissan systems.
Give us a call or stop by to check out our current inventory of brand-new and used cars, trucks, and SUVs.
Schedule a Test Drive at Nissan of Duarte
Get behind the wheel of the Nissan Sentra or check out the space and comfort features of the Nissan Pathfinder. The best way to know which model is right for you is with a test drive at Nissan of Duarte.
Financing a Nissan of Duarte Model
Your next Nissan is more affordable when you get a loan with our in-house finance department. We’ll provide you with loan options and flexible terms to fit your budget. You can even start the process online with the application.
Visiting from West Covina
Take the West Service Avenue to South Sunset Avenue. Follow this road to North Irwindale Avenue and I-210 West to Buena Vista Street in Duarte, which is about seven miles. There you will find your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Nissan performing its best when you get it serviced regularly at Nissan of Duarte. Our service technicians can provide a full range of services from oil changes to transmission repairs to ensure your model provides optimal performance and efficiency.
- Tire rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Cooling system flush
- Brake inspection
When something goes wrong, Nissan of Duarte works hard to get you back on the road again. We’ll diagnose the issue quickly and make the repair as soon as possible to ensure your vehicle is safe and reliable once again.
Sights in West Covina
West Covina was incorporated as its own city in 1923 to separate from Covina and prevent a sewage farm from being built. The community experienced steady growth which increased after the World War II. Businesses continued to invest in the area, bringing shopping centers and offices to the city. You will find plenty of options for entertainment in this community.
- The Lakes Mall – Enjoy an afternoon of shopping with local brands and high-end shops as well as eateries when you’re ready to take a break.
- Galster Wilderness Park – Spend time outdoors at this park, which sits on 42 acres and provides trails for walking and biking as well as a museum and educational center where you can learn about local animals, minerals and fossils.
- Cortez Park – This is the perfect place to bring the family with playgrounds for younger kids and an outdoor gym for adults. Enjoy a picnic or take a walk or bike ride around the trails which surround the park.
- Tilt 267 – An old-school arcade, this place includes video games and redemption games as well as shooting ranges and air hockey.