Nissan of Duarte Serving El Monte
Find the best deals on a Nissan Sentra or check out the Nissan Frontier at your local El Monte Nissan dealer, Nissan of Duarte. Whether you’re in the market for a brand-new set of wheels or looking for an affordable used vehicle, you can count on Nissan of Duarte. You’ll discover many benefits to shopping close to home.
- Convenient location near work or home
- Flexible financing options
- Knowledgeable service team for repairs and maintenance
Give us a call to set up an appointment around your schedule or just stop in to see the latest inventory.
Schedule a Test Drive at Nissan of Duarte
Get behind the wheel of a Nissan Altima or Nissan Rogue with a test drive at Nissan of Duarte. The best way to know which model is right for you is to drive it.
Financing a Nissan of Duarte Vehicle
Get an auto loan with no hassle at Nissan of Duarte. With our in-house finance department, you can get the terms you want on a new or used Nissan model. Get started by filling out an online application or come in and get approved while you shop.
Visiting from El Monte, CA
You’re just 10 minutes away from great savings. Start out on I-70 East and take I-605 North to Central Avenue in Duarte, which is about 8 miles. Take Exit 35B from I-210 W/Foothill Fwy and continue on Central Avenue Drive to Buena Vista Street where you will reach your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Nissan vehicle in prime condition with routine maintenance from the service department with Nissan of Duarte. Let the team take care of all your service needs for long reliable use of your vehicle. Regular maintenance also helps the vehicle retain value when it is time to trade it in.
- Oil and filter changes
- Tire rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Brake inspection
The service team at Nissan of Duarte will also check for potential problems that might arise with wear and tear. If you discover a problem, you can rely on the technicians to diagnose it quickly and make a fast repair.
Sights in El Monte
Known as the End of the Santa Fe Trail, El Monte was first an agricultural land with rich ground and plenty of water from the San Gabriel River. Today, this community is both residential and commercial with industrial businesses as well. You’ll find a variety of activities and attractions to keep you busy on any given day.
- Whittier Narrows Nature Center – Situated on almost 400 acres, this area showcases the beauty of El Monte with walking trails and a lovely lake where you can watch the sun rise or set.
- Santa Fe Trail – Learn about the earliest days of the city’s history while enjoying time outside at this tourist attraction which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- American Military Museum – See uniforms of the US military and learn of the history of the branches at this museum, which includes permanent exhibits and guided tours.
- UAA Los Angeles Helicopter Tours – Located in El Monte, this tour company will provide a unique view of the Southern California area.