New Nissan Crossovers/SUVs For Sale at Nissan of Duarte
When you need a vehicle for the family, you’re going to want to set your sights on either an SUV or a crossover. When you’re near Baldwin Park, Duarte, or Glendale, you’ll be able to find plenty of both at Nissan of Duarte, where you can also easily test-drive these amazing models. When you find one that’s right for you, you can move forward with our financing department, which is staffed with professionals ready to assist you.
Powerful SUVs and Crossovers
When you’re trying to decide between the huge line-up of Nissan vehicles, you might be wondering where to start. When you’re looking for something with a bit more space, you’ll want to consider these standout options.
- Armada: With 400 horsepower and the strength to tow, the Armada lives up to its name as a powerhouse. It also boasts plenty of seating, so that your family is comfortable even on longer trips.
- Rogue: When you’re looking for an SUV that goes the distance, the Rogue is a great option. It can net up to 37 miles per gallon on the highway so that you don’t have to worry about constantly stopping for gas.
- Kicks: The Kicks is a truly fun vehicle, as is packed with all kinds of technology and comfort features that are sure to make your drive more comfortable. It’s also one of the most affordable models, making it great for mid-size families.
When you’re looking at buying an SUV or a crossover, you’re going to want to know what they do best. When you’re behind the wheel, you can expect benefits like:
- A Family Model: When you think of a model for the family, an SUV is sure to come to mind. They boast more seats than any other type of model, allowing you to take your kids, their friends, and more along for the ride.
- Much More Space: When you have more room in the back, you have a lot more options. You’re not going to be able to take a car to haul materials like wood, but you can certainly take the Pathfinder.
- Towing: Models like the Armada can tow a staggering 8,500 pounds, allowing it to bring trailers, boats, and more along for the ride. Whether you need to get materials to work or you’re planning a relaxing day on the water, you’ll have all the capability you need.
Financing Your Vehicle
At Nissan of Duarte, we offer plenty of online tools to help you with your purchase. When you’re thinking about moving forward with financing, these tools might give you a better understanding of your price range, and can speed up the overall process.
- Financing with Bad Credit: If you feel that your credit might be an issue, you can rest easy knowing that our finance department is ready to work with you.
- Applying Online: By applying online, you’ll make sure that all of your information is on file for when you make it to the dealership. This form even allows you to submit a co-applicant.
- Trading Your Model In: Trading your current model in can save you a lot of money, as you’ll be able to put the sum toward your down payment.
When you’re looking to get behind the wheel of a Nissan SUV or Crossover, you’ll want to get pre-qualified online, so that it’s even easier to finance with Nissan of Duarte.