Nissan Dealer Serving Glendora, CA
Discover the latest Nissan models at your local Glendora Nissan dealer, Nissan of Duarte. Check out the Nissan Sentra or Nissan Pathfinder to see what they have to offer. You’ll find the best deals and a helpful sales team to make the car-buying process easy and fun.
- Convenient location near work and home
- Affordable monthly payments with flexible terms
- Quality service from experienced service technicians
Stop in or give us a call to schedule an appointment to see our current inventory and pick out your next ride.
Schedule a Test Drive at Nissan of Duarte
Financing a Nissan of Duarte Model
Make it easy to own a Nissan when you apply for financing at Nissan of Duarte. Our finance department will help you find a loan that fits your budget and helps you get the model you want. Get started by giving us a call or filling out the online application for fast approval.
Start out on I-210 W in Azusa from E Foothill Blvd and travel for about 3-1/2 miles. Follow I-210 W to Central Avenue in Duarte. Take exit 35B and travel for about 4 miles. Continue on Central Avenue and drive to Buena Vista Street where you will reach your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Nissan running in prime condition when you have it serviced at Nissan of Duarte according to manufacturer’s recommendations. Our service technicians are trained and certified on Nissan models. We offer a full range of services, such as oil changes, to keep your vehicle performing at its best.
- Tire tread check and air pressure test
- Wheel alignment
- Brake inspection
- Fluid check and refill
Our techs also take care of you when there’s a problem and your worn parts need replaced. We will diagnose the issue with our diagnostics equipment and get the repair completed quickly to get you moving again.
Sights in Glendora
Located at the foot of the San Gabriel Mountains, Glendora has a unique downtown area perfect for visitors. With a high-ranking school district and a small-town atmosphere, this place is also ideal for residents. You’ll find plenty to do and see here from history to arts and culture.
- Glendora Village – The downtown area features shops and boutiques as well as cafes and restaurants to keep you occupied for several hours.
- Rubel Castle – This magnificent property was built partially of recycled products, including bottles and coat hangers and is a fascinating structure, which features a clock tower and cannons.
- Glendora Historical Society Museum – Learn about the history of the area with original exhibitions, historical documents and special events.
- Centennial Heritage Park – Visit a site which depicts a late 19th century ranch with a workshop, printing shop that works, antique farm tools and equipment, and the Hamilton House.