Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
To our valued customers,
At Nissan of Duarte , we care deeply about the safety and well-being of our clients and our community. It is with everyone’s best interest in mind that we wanted to let you know how we are addressing the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We would like to assure you that our business continues while we maintain the safety of you and our employees and in an effort to minimize exposure, we are proactively taking the following steps to ensure that we all remain as safe as possible:
1. We are staying up to date on the very latest developments and are monitoring the situation through the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as the World Health Organization and our local government. We are also following the guidance from federal, state and local health agencies and our staff is updated with the latest information as soon as it becomes available.
2. We are cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces regularly. Routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces. include: Tables, doorknobs, light switches, counter-tops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.
2. We promote frequent and thorough hand washing with all employees. We understand that the first step in preventing the spread of any virus is hand-washing and disinfecting and have posted signs explaining how to properly wash hands.
3. We are encouraging respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes and providing customers and the public with tissues and trash receptacles.
4. All of our employees will be practicing social distancing strategies (6 feet), which include adhering to spacing requirements in the workplace and avoiding handshaking, hugging or unnecessary personal contact. We encourage you to follow the same measures.
We are prepared to navigate these challenging circumstances with everyone’s safety in mind and are committed to giving you and your customers the level of outstanding service that you’ve come to expect from Nissan of Duarte. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us.
Please find below useful information and resources to protect yourself, family and community from COVID-19: