Nissan Dealer Serving Arcadia, CA
Find fabulous deals on all your favorite Nissan models, from the Nissan Sentra to the Nissan Frontier at your local Arcadia Nissan dealer. Nissan of Duarte has a large inventory of cars, trucks and SUVS at unbelievable prices. Whether you’re looking at new models or checking out our used selection of vehicles, you’ll be impressed with what you find.
- We are located close to home or work.
- We offer in-house financing with multiple loan products.
- Our service technicians are trained on the latest Nissan technology.
Give us a call or stop by to see what we have available for you at Nissan of Duarte.
Schedule a Test Drive at Nissan of Duarte
Get behind the wheel of the Nissan Rogue and see how it fits your family or check out the comfort of the Nissan Altima with a test drive at Nissan of Duarte. One trip around town will tell you which model is the best fit.
Financing a Nissan of Duarte Model
Your favorite Nissan model is more affordable when you choose our in-house financing. Let our finance team help you choose the best loan for your budget with terms you will like. You can even fill out the online application to get started faster.
Visiting from Arcadia
Start out on Huntington Dr, heading northeast. Turn right at the first cross street to stay on Huntington Dr. Turn right and merge onto I-210 E for almost two miles. Take Exit 35B toward Buena Vista Street. Merge onto Evergreen Street and left onto Buena Vista Street. Your destination will be on the right.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Nissan looking and running like new when you have it serviced regularly at Nissan of Duarte. Our service team is trained and certified to work on Nissan models. We provide a full range of services, such as oil changes.
- Tire rotation
- Brake inspection
- Fluid check and refill
- Transmission flush
When there’s a problem, our service team will get it diagnosed quickly. We’ll provide an estimate and get the issue fixed as quickly as possible to get you back on the road.
Sights in Arcadia
Located at the foot of the San Gabriel Mountains, Arcadia offers some amazing views and outdoor activities. First settled by a Native American tribe, Spanish settlers came to the area in the mid-1800s. Today, it is an upper-class community with diverse cultures making up the population. You will find plenty to keep you busy in this city.
- Santa Anita Park – Catch a horse race at what is often considered to be the most beautiful race track in the world.
- LA County Arboretum and Botanic Garden – Get a close-up look at many native plants and flowers in this garden which spans 127 acres.
- Arcadia Regional Park – Take a walk around this park, or bring the family for a picnic or barbeque, play ball or go swimming in a large swimming pool.
- Arcadia Farmers’ Market – Stop by each Sunday to see the current fresh produce as well as homemade foods, breads, cheeses, crafts and meats, along with activities for the kids.